Local Flooring Company Installation & Repair
Handyman 4 Less - Floor Installation Contractor
Floors are crucial to every homeowner's home. That's why we put a lot of consideration before deciding on the favored flooring material. With numerous options available, choosing the right flooring is a difficult process. In case you decide to get new floors, Handyman 4 Less is a local floor installation contractor and can help you decide on the flooring type that will suit your needs. Whether you need to install a new floor in your living room, kitchen, bathroom or anywhere else, our floor installation contractor will get the job done for you.
- Laminate Floor (LVP/LVT)
- Ceramic Tile
- Vinyl Floor
- Porcelain Tile
- Concrete, Brick & Pavers
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Flooring Type
When choosing your flooring type there are specific factors that you need to know that will help you decide which option is best for your needs.
How active will the traffic be on the floors you are having installed, and what sort of usage will there be? Should the new floor be able to handle heavier usage, therefore you'll need to make sure that the floor you choose can provide that.
In case you choose to install a laminate floor in the bathroom, you should make sure it can withstand the high humidity environment including potential water spills.
The Under-Foot Feeling
In case you plan on walking barefoot on the new floor, it's essential that you get an option that will feel comfortable to walk on. In the event it will be installed outdoors, you may need to choose an option that wouldn't get too hot even when directly exposed to the sun. Furthermore, it should be able to withstand south florida severe weather.
Some flooring types will be much more difficult to install and maintain than others. Laminate floor is comparatively easy to maintain and install and can be installed in different environments.
The Benefits of Laminate Flooring
- Minimum maintenance: With a stain resistant finish it helps make it easier to maintain.
- Multiple Design Options: Laminate floor can be made to look like other materials such as stone or wood and other natural materials with color combinations that are nearly endless. Every board is of uniform quality and appearance.
- Hypoallergenic: Unlike carpet, anyone suffering from allergies will find it's a very good choice as it doesn't catch dust which could give you an allergic reaction.
- Easy Installation: Most laminate flooring types arrive with an interlocking system (fold/lock design), making installation of laminate floor extremely easy.
- Durability: This is a very strong and long-lasting option that will serve your home for years to come. Laminate flooring is almost impervious to scratches and dents.